Rajion Neal Summer workouts ( Video )

OK was supposed to be OL. Any good back should have a 1000 yard season with the best offensive line in the SEC and most likely the country.

No they aren't. Just because we don't have any starters returning, doesn't mean this WR corps is dog meat.

The SEC teams that have to face this WR group are going to shiite an Orange brick...just wait and see. We have NEVER had this much size at WR. Came close to it last year, if DaRick Rodgers had kept his nose clean.

Butch has 3 talented WR's that are 6'4", 6'4" and 6'5"....Cody Blanc is 6'3". You can't tell me he's not licking his chops to put three giants out there at the same time. Some midget DB is going to get owned with that lineup. And you simply DO NOT stack the LOS when you have that kind of size to defend.

It's just a matter of North getting adjusted quickly, and all of them staying healthy. Croom is going to have a breakout year. I really do think the SEC is in for a Texas A&M style surprise this year. Nobody expected squat from them...and we will sneak in under the radar as well.

I'll have what he's having. :dance2:

I'll have what he's having. :dance2:
Seriously...practically every starter on defense was a 4-5* recruit. Same thing for the OL. Same also for those WR's I just mentioned, except for Cody Blanc.

Nathan Peterman was rated a 4* QB prospect.

Please do explain why is it so delusional then to presume we'll do a LOT better than most expect, this season? You could have said the very same thing about TAM last year. People would have laughed at you if you said they'd beat Bamer and only have 2 losses...especially with a brand new coach/staff as well....."but, but...they had talent."

As I just pointed out....so do we. And again, we've NEVER, EVER had this much size at WR. It's hard enough defending one big WR, much less 3-4.

Reactions: 1 person
whos team has 4 and 5 star talent?
This team. You can't read? And before you comeback with an uninformed, smart-arsed remark...do your own research. For example, Peterman was a 3* according to Scout, but a 4* according to Rivals. So 99% of all the projected starters were 4-5* recruits, on one or more of the major services.

if we have 4 and 5 star talent everyone else as 6 and 7 star ...ya'll need to put down the reefer
So, you can just laugh off the facts...as if that proves something? :loco: In case you haven't noticed, we had two consequetive HC's that come into the job with a horrible record as HC's. We now have one who comes in with an impressive resume and it's not a stretch to expect him to do well with 4-5* talent.

We've got a LT that will probably be a top 5 pick in this draft, and 3 other future NFL players on the OL. McCullers will be a 1st Rd pick. Maggitt, AJ Johnson, Byron Moore and Brian Randolph are ALL-SEC level players.

Again, we have 4 WR's between 6'3"-6'5" (3 of those were 4*). And all you can do is laugh? Just shows how un-informed you really are.

Reactions: 2 people
This data is per the Rivals website and doesn’t include transfers. While the recruiting services are by no means perfect, it does indicate a trend to me. The first number is 4* recruits and the second is 5* recruits for recruiting classes 2009 to 2012.

Alabama 57-11
Florida 42-10
LSU 44-8
Georgia 40-5
Tennessee 44-3
South Carolina 31-2

If the recruiting services alone predict the future, then AL, FL, and LSU should be out front with GA and TN a step behind and SC 2 steps behind.

Obviously TN hasn't performed on the field to the level of their recruiting the last few years along with the fact that none of their 5* recruits finished 3 years in the program. Its very reasonable to predict an improved coaching staff can lead this team back to a competitive level with the top programs in the SEC.

it's not a stretch to expect him to do well with 4-5* talent.

I agree with your premis, but who on the roster was a 5*?

If TN had gotten as much out of their 5* recruits as SC got out of Clowney and Latimore, how different might things be?

I agree with your premis, but who on the roster was a 5*?

If TN had gotten as much out of their 5* recruits as SC got out of Clowney and Latimore, how different might things be?
I was thinking Jacques Smith and Tiny. I do recall Jac being 5* at one point, but it's possible he got downgraded to a 4* late in the recruiting season. Same thing with Tiny. With him transferring during his senior season, he might have lost a star by signing day.

Rajon or Rajion or Rayjohn whoever better get up off his butt and show some NFL quality toughness, balance, violence and drive.

Or he's going to be flipping burgers for a living.

VN Store

Back