Ramel Keyton says "Goodbye"

Good luck Ramel and thanks for the memories! Those 2 catches last year to help beat UF and Bama will stay in the minds of all of Vol Nation forever!

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Blows my mind at some of these guys declaring for the draft. It used to be unless they were projected to be a 1st or 2nd round they came back their senior season to try and improve their draft stock. Why leave now to become a 5th round pick?
He either declares for the draft or declares for the work force. If this blows your mind I’m sorry.

Maybe we could all just wish him the best in the NFL and whatever other career he pursues after leaving Knoxville. I think he’s worked incredibly hard to improve since he’s been and he’s made some huge plays. I thought he filled in admirably after Tillman went down last season.

Reactions: mercuryvol
Not so fast, Dee already fooled me once with this garbage. He doesn’t have any eligibility left. Hope he got a useful degree, cuz he ain’t getting drafted.

This trend is dumb and shows the audacity of younger generations.

Not so fast, Dee already fooled me once with this garbage. He doesn’t have any eligibility left. Hope he got a useful degree, cuz he ain’t getting drafted.

This trend is dumb and shows the audacity of younger generations.
Don’t think he’s really trying to fool anyone. If you read what he posted, it’s just a thank you to everybody.

Don’t think he’s really trying to fool anyone. If you read what he posted, it’s just a thank you to everybody.

Yeah, I'm a little lost on this one. I didn't read anything in the guy's statement about making hard decisions to stay or leave, or having to choose a path. He just wanted to thank everyone and say he was going to take his shot at the draft. Seems normal to me. Could even be considered respectful.

I get that and there is nothing wrong with a “thanks for the memories” post, but they make it seem more important than it is with the “I’m declaring for the draft.” It used to just be a given. You run out of eligibility, you go shoot your shot.

Dee Williams did the same thing last week and everyone (including me) was like, “why?” But no one realized he was out of eligibility, hence my post.

First, I’d like to thank God for giving me the intelligence, will, and determination to make it through 4 years of college courses. Much love to my parents for saving up a little money over the years to cover some of my costs, and the federal government for making it really easy to get low interest loans that will take me 40 years to pay off to cover the rest. Without further ado, I’d like to announce that I will be applying to multiple tech companies and business IT departments to see if I can put my degree in information systems to good use.

Good luck to him. That catch against UF in 2022 will remain one of the most impressive I’ve ever witnessed. My jaw dropped.

First, I’d like to thank God for giving me the intelligence, will, and determination to make it through 4 years of college courses. Much love to my parents for saving up a little money over the years to cover some of my costs, and the federal government for making it really easy to get low interest loans that will take me 40 years to pay off to cover the rest. Without further ado, I’d like to announce that I will be applying to multiple tech companies and business IT departments to see if I can put my degree in information systems to good use.
Best of luck to ya JR.. Now go out there and get that Do-Re-Mi....😎👍

Good luck to you young man. We likely lose to fla and bama in 22 without your clutch play. But change your number back to 80, GBO

VN Store

Back