Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

I'd be in jail.

Residents of a Sarasota neighborhood — The Meadows — enforces a weird rule regarding pickups that was created in 1976, Tampa Bay’s ABC Action News reports. The rule states that pickups can’t be parked in the driveway of residents homes between the hours of 11 p.m. and 5 a.m. If a resident is caught with a pickup in their driveway by the neighborhood’s safety patrol, they can face fines or even have their truck towed right out of their driveway.
Do What??

Found out today a growth that was removed from my left forearm is squamous cell skin cancer. And the beat goes on.

Trying to decide on buying a 67 Mustang for $3000. Mostly solid car, needs a lot of work though. So far my math adds up to about $6000 in parts. Which, honestly, isn't terrible. And that is also without shopping marketplace/craigslist, just going with new parts (except engine and trans which I did shop marketplace for.)

Reactions: 508mikey
Ive heard of him but until a few minutes ago I'd never heard anything he did. I listened to a 30 seconds 4 of his Top 10 according to Spotify.

I'll pass.
he's famous for 2 things. 1 cancelling shows while fans were sitting in the stadium waiting for him to take the stage, and 2 - throwing a chair out of a nashville bar while he was drunk

Reactions: Behr
Day 3/4 of moving and I’m over it. Need to go get some stuff I took to dads (cleaning stuff and other stuff that they won’t move), I think I’m hitting pause to go get that stuff. Moving sucks
Last thing you want to have to deal with is the "where TH did I-26 go" bit while driving through AVL.

- oh also, don't think that this would affect you either heading out or returning, but eastbound I-40 from around the I-26 merge to Hendersonville Rd (I think) will be closed at least over the weekend, maybe longer. Actually, it would affect you, because all the eastbound I-40 traffic would have to use I-240 instead, which includes the "where TH did I-26 go" section.

Last thing you want to have to deal with is the "where TH did I-26 go" bit while driving through AVL.

- oh also, don't think that this would affect you either heading out or returning, but eastbound I-40 from around the I-26 merge to Hendersonville Rd (I think) will be closed at least over the weekend, maybe longer. Actually, it would affect you, because all the eastbound I-40 traffic would have to use I-240 instead, which includes the "where TH did I-26 go" section.
For good or bad, my parents moved to middle of nowhere Virginia, so it’s pretty much straight north to Greensboro then across the VA state line. Definitely not as scenic and definitely not Tennessee

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back