Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Got my clear mammography report this morning as I was being fitted for a Holter heart monitor. Yay! Kick that can down the road for one more year.

So now I get to wear this for the next seven days. The fun just does not end.

View attachment 661712
Yep....I had to wear one 5 years ago for a week and it proved that I have afib and PVCS and palpitations but I was able to get by with no meds until I had the stroke in my eye and then it was Eliquis prescribed by my Cardiologist with no if ands or buts allowed. Hopefully you won't have to take any meds.
Back when I wore the Holter monitor my insurance wasn't very good so I had to pay for most of it, over 6k 😛

Yep....I had to wear one 5 years ago for a week and it proved that I have afib and PVCS and palpitations but I was able to get by with no meds until I had the stroke in my eye and then it was Eliquis prescribed by my Cardiologist with no if ands or buts allowed. Hopefully you won't have to take any meds.
Back when I wore the Holter monitor my insurance wasn't very good so I had to pay for most of it, over 6k 😛
Whoa! They estimated $66 for me, and I was a bit irked, because I have both Medicare and BC/BS, which is supposed to pick up all Medicare copays. $6000+ sure puts that into perspective!!

Whoa! They estimated $66 for me, and I was a bit irked, because I have both Medicare and BC/BS, which is supposed to pick up all Medicare copays. $6000+ sure puts that into perspective!!
5 Years ago I had a version of Blue Cross, but some versions are just not very good. Anyway good luck on your test and I hope that nothing shows up and that everything checks out good for you.

Reactions: VolNExile
2 test results still outstanding. Fever is gone doe.
cereally, did they rule out alpha gal?
I ask because that has about killed a buddy of mine. He still is having a lot of problems. He is a little east of you between Etown and Leitchfield, I think.

In the early 80s, a few of my friends collected yard signs that hadn’t been retrieved after an election. They were used for target practice.

VN Store

Back