Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Tay Tay on a roll…
Identifies as a childless cat lady.
Makes a decision on her vote in the coming election.
Publicly acknowledges her “boyfriend,” Travis Kelce.

Last edited:
I'll never understand why people care who a celebrity vites for. Also, people who are persuaded to vote a certain way because of a celebrity, shouldn't be voting 😆

I do find the irony that the prople who make fun of voters mindlessly following a celebrity or influencer are the same ones who mindlessly repost obvious distorted tweets from influencers within their echo chamber...

I do find the irony that the prople who make fun of voters mindlessly following a celebrity or influencer are the same ones who mindlessly repost obvious distorted tweets from influencers within their echo chamber...
This is true also, and my comment wasn't a shot at @Tin Man . I've just seen republican people celebrate over certain people endorsing trump, and democrats celebrating certain people endorsing Harris.

I'll never understand why people care who a celebrity vites for. Also, people who are persuaded to vote a certain way because of a celebrity, shouldn't be voting 😆
I'm always curious if celebrities who support the left also support the idea of themselves paying higher taxes?

VN Store

Back