Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

I was talking about the one sided treatment in the debate. 😛
Ahhh given the news this summer, I thought maybe there was a legit second attack. Little preoccupied with other events right now. Eh that was a lame attempt....and likely had the opposite effect, in any case they fell straight into the cat trap, and now we're finding out about the entire Haitian sponsered election fraud scheme.... Their gonna regret highlighting the cat comment. Hew knew what he was doing.

Only in Kentucky, and this is 100% truth, can you go to someone else's birthday party, and come back with one of their gifts. Because you liked it, they had 2, and the wife made you take one. Also, their daughter in law literally all over you, in front of everyone 🤣🤣🤣. They lucky she wasn't my cousin, at least I don't think because she's black🤣🤣. I think she was a tad tipsy.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Only in Kentucky, and this is 100% truth, can you go to someone else's birthday party, and come back with one of their gifts. Because you liked it, they had 2, and the wife made you take one. Also, their daughter in law literally all over you, in front of everyone 🤣🤣🤣. They lucky she wasn't my cousin, at least I don't think because she's black🤣🤣. I think she was a tad tipsy.
Does she have a surname or middle name from your family tree?

VN Store

Back