Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

A year ago I was in the ICU and not expected to live. It’s amazing to me I am standing in Kroger taking a picture of Reese’s peanut butter eggs in a shopping cart. 🙂

I take back the “gross” comment. For some reason about 2 years ago, I can’t eat sweets (probably working around food so much. Sounds like you certainly deserve to enjoy. Congratulations.

o.jpg

Praying everything went ok, but I'll pass on the picture. I do have a funny story about a cyst removal that I'll tell at some point
Thanks, it went smoothly. It was a harmless sebaceous cyst. Haha, I was kidding about the picture...although I do have one. 😶

I had a big cyst one time in the worst of all possible locations. Doctor said it would go away with using drugs which I was skeptical about but it worked and I heaved a huge sigh of relief. 😐 Glad yours was taken care of successfully Souce.

I had a big cyst one time in the worst of all possible locations. Doctor said it would go away with using drugs which I was skeptical about but it worked and I heaved a huge sigh of relief. 😐 Glad yours was taken care of successfully Souce.
Thanks, Papaw Squirrel! Mine was on my neck about 10 years. I mentioned it at my doctor at the time around 9 years ago and they prescribed antibiotics and went away like yours did. But, about six months later it came back exactly as it was previously. I kept forgetting to show it to my current doctor, but finally remembered 2 weeks ago. It didn't hurt or cause any problems -- I just wanted to get it removed before it developed into something worse.

VN Store

Back