Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Youse guys got it all wrong. 95 is a dream of cream soda at a New York deli. Know that, and it all makes sense.

logos spermatikos
λόγος σπερματικός: the generative principle of the Universe which creates and takes back all things.

Last Sunday, I was so busy smoking pork butt that I missed Tennessee's exit from the Softball Super Regional. Though the Vols took 2 out of 3 from the Gators at Gainesville in March, they couldn't pull it off one more time. Game though they were, they dropped the clincher, 1-2. The Vols will not advance to the CSWS this year.

Still, the fast-pitch Vols represented UT well in 2019, 43-17 overall and 14-10 in the SEC, where they faced their toughest competition. Bama, Florida, LSU, Georgia, Ol' Miss, Kentucky, Arkansas, Auburn, and SoCar joined Tennessee in the top 25. Bama and Florida are among the final 8 in the WCWS.

Need to lose weight. I put on a lot after breaking my back. With the weight gain, my diabetes came back and I need to get it under control. My blood test showed elevated kidney functions, so that's not good. And just read the report on my liver scan, also not good. My liver is still operating fine, but it's showing signs of fibrosis and steatosis. Lots to ponder on how to get things under control.

VN Store

Back