Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

It took me a minute, Seriously, my thoughts and prayers are with you, and have been all day.
We all have our problems. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and Squirrel, and the others on here going through their own trials and hardships. Since losing my dad, life and my emotions tend to get the best of me. So I don't always comment because it's hard for me to take it all in, but my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Need to lose weight. I put on a lot after breaking my back. With the weight gain, my diabetes came back and I need to get it under control. My blood test showed elevated kidney functions, so that's not good. And just read the report on my liver scan, also not good. My liver is still operating fine, but it's showing signs of fibrosis and steatosis. Lots to ponder on how to get things under control.
Praying bud.

Need to lose weight? Change your eating habits. Do not eat meals. Eat small amounts (literally, a handful of food) five times a day. If you can hold to this, let me know.

Need to lose weight? Change your eating habits. Do not eat meals. Eat small amounts (literally, a handful of food) five times a day. If you can hold to this, let me know.
I never eat a lot at once, but eat small a lot through the day

Can’t even poop in private......

View attachment 207629
Several years ago we had a chick that found her way to tbe Zone, 33 something. For whatever reason she thought it would be a good idea to post a picture of her that someone took of her on the toilet. Yes, pants down around her ankles "relieving herself". It was... well, the Zone.

This is totally different, but this might be the first time we've had a picture posted of something while one of us was taking a dump.

Reactions: malinoisvol
rolling_rock_33.jpg

Poor dog looked so sad when I left him this morning. Broke my heart the look he gave me. I hate the idea he might be thinking I've left him for good. It's all for his best, but I think the separation is probably harder on me than him. I just hope he forgives me for having his nuts cut off.

Poor dog looked so sad when I left him this morning. Broke my heart the look he gave me. I hate the idea he might be thinking I've left him for good. It's all for his best, but I think the separation is probably harder on me than him. I just hope he forgives me for having his nuts cut off.
Interesting you bring this up. I Watched this earlier.

VN Store

Back