Random Thoughts XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's life in paradise VIF?

Best time of the year right now. High's 80-83 low's 60-65. Lots of beer festivals and seafood festivals ramping up for spring. Taking RV (wife) out on a dinner date tonight. Reward for hard work laying tile in two bedrooms this week. Yes, she did the tile but I had to grout and make all the cuts. Everything is turning green and we are about to start our garden.
How bout you?

Best time of the year right now. High's 80-83 low's 60-65. Lots of beer festivals and seafood festivals ramping up for spring. Taking RV (wife) out on a dinner date tonight. Reward for hard work laying tile in two bedrooms this week. Yes, she did the tile but I had to grout and make all the cuts. Everything is turning green and we are about to start our garden.
How bout you?

Jelli, love me some good fresh seafood

How bout you?

That is a great time of year in your world. Although, there is not really a time it's not great! I love fresh shrimp and am super jealous.

How big a garden do you put out?

I'm doing great, thanks for asking. Beautiful day, sun is shining, and ready for the weekend.

Im good! Hes ok, just whiny. Hes not broke out too bad, as he still had some of my immunity, but hes on the mend. How are you today?

Bless his heart. I guess it's better (?) he got it now, rather than later. If there is such a thing as better with chicken pox. Glad he's on the mend.

I'm doing just fine today, thanks for asking. Loving the sunshine and my view of Neyland Stadium.

That is a great time of year in your world. Although, there is not really a time it's not great! I love fresh shrimp and am super jealous.

How big a garden do you put out?

I'm doing great, thanks for asking. Beautiful day, sun is shining, and ready for the weekend.

We are going raised beds this year to try and do some taters and onions. Bugs are bad for inground tubers so this should work. We are looking at about 2 4x20 raised beds to meet ours needs. Lots of jalapenos and tomatoes, beans, squash, okra etc.

Feel my pain, I can still eat shellfish but I love fish and have developed a violent allergy to fish in the last 3 years. Last attempt to eat fish nearly put me in the horse pistol.

Geez, that reeks. I love fresh flounder and cod etc. I dont like a very strong fishy tasting fish. I love any kind of shellfish though :)

Feel my pain, I can still eat shellfish but I love fish and have developed a violent allergy to fish in the last 3 years. Last attempt to eat fish nearly put me in the horse pistol.

Really?!? I have an adult onset allergy too...to peanuts! It sucks big time. I used to love ice cream Snickers bars but now I could literally die if I took one bite. It's scary going out to eat certain places, as so many things have peanuts now.

How did you discover yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back