Rankings

Right on cue, Vandy goes 2&BBQ and Arkansas is hanging on by a thread against SEMO. This place has a boatload of people who don't know **** but talk out their ass. lol, go vols btw, put Southern Miss to bed tonight.
Who do you have making it to Omaha ?

Who do you have making it to Omaha ?

I will make an 8 leg supers winner parlay tomorrow for fun. FanDuel and DraftKings should have boosts too. You can look through my post history if you would like. The only real surprise so far to me is Texas blowing the game against A&M. Texas SS and 3B making those 2 errors and the "hit" were tough to watch to blow the game. Not entirely surprising they got boat-raced this morning after that letdown.

It is a community though. Most pleasant forum on Volnation, imho. There are plenty of drive-bys in the gamethreads that get scrolled by most of the regulars. We also have a few that feel responsible to defend the motherland from perceived trolls. Then there are the adults that have studied beisbol for a few decades. Welcome and enjoy the game!
GB🍊!

This is reasonable, thanks. GBO!

Rankings are a joke, how does Florida go from unranked to #8.
I get why, but it doesn’t mean they are suddenly the eighth best team in the country.

Reactions: Halph66
Rankings are a joke, how does Florida go from unranked to #8.
I get why, but it doesn’t mean they are suddenly the eighth best team in the country.
They played closer to their ranking late season than they did early season.

When they made the tourney I texted a LSU buddy I was not happy because I knew they would make Omaha.

VN Store

Back