Reality?

Orange Blazer

You serious Clark?
Pfort on Volquest posted tonight that we are beginning a 4 year rebuilding job, and that we may get lucky and upset Auburn or Vandy this year.

Agree or disagree?

I disagree that we are "beginning" a re-building job.

We were pretty damn blowd-up to start with.

Reactions: 1 person
Confused about this year as any I can remember.

This team has better talent than what last year's record showed.

That said, the schedule is brutal and we are very weak at QB.

Confused about this year as any I can remember.

This team has better talent than what last year's record showed.

That said, the schedule is brutal and we are very weak at QB.

He also said we have zero depth at LB. I just have a hard time believing a lot of it. How can we be so bad that Vandy would be an upset?

Pfort on Volquest posted tonight that we are beginning a 4 year rebuilding job, and that we may get lucky and upset Auburn or Vandy this year.

Agree or disagree?

The idea that everything is hunky dory with Auburn and they're going to go from 3 wins to waltzing into Knoxville and supposedly being favored and somehow being an "upset" is a complete joke

Reactions: 11 people
The idea that everything is hunky dory with Auburn and they're going to go from 3 wins to waltzing into Knoxville and supposedly being favored and somehow being an "upset" is a complete joke

I agree. The VQ guys have been making me question why I give them $ every month more and more lately.

I agree, although I don't see this game having a legitimate favorite.

We will win one of AU and Vandy. It is going to be a rough few years. He isn't that far off in my opinion. Of course I am a negavol, so say what you will.

Butch has better talent than what Dooley had when he took over. He is also recruiting better. So I don't think it's four years, more like three. For this season, the defense should be improved from last year, but the offense will take a step back. I feel like 6-6 is likely.

Don't agree. This year we are good in the trenches. One of the best in the country and that should carry us to a winning season. Not an SEC championship, but winning season.

Next year we will be ridiculously good at skill positions including QB and secondary and young at LB. Ol will be good, not great. Year 3 we should have the talent to compete for SEC championship.

Will be solid at LB, skill positions, secondary, OL, RB, qb We should be top in SEC in all those.

So next 2 years middle of the pack, but year 3 is the year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back