Rece Davis left Tennessee outta his top 25

Is this really worthy of a thread? Seriously?

In other important news, I just brushed my teeth and am sitting down to watch a movie.

Reece Davis hates the Vols...so
the Vols hate Reece Davis...btw
WTF is Reece Davis?

Predictions NEVER determine anything and they're almost always wrong!

Honestly most of these people probably didn’t even know the result of that game. Most of them don’t give a damn outside of the top five to ten teams. It’s irrelevant anyways. Don’t care what we’re ranked right now.

Rece got this job because he has a pleasing voice, has most generic broadcast face you could ever have, and he is white bread AF. He never played the game. How he is capable of judging what really teams are truly made of 🤷‍♂️ Should just stick to holding McAfee's jockstrap moving forward.

Close your eyes and try to picture Reece Davis’ face and then try to picture Chris Fowler’s face. Which is which? Can’t do it I bet. That’s how generic their tones and faces are.

Reactions: -GiveHim6-
I disagree with the man of course. But when you have four loses, including to all three of your primary rivals; it’s harder to make your case . Of course thee of those loses were to eventual top 10 teams but still; 4 is a big number

I disagree with the man of course. But when you have four loses, including to all three of your primary rivals; it’s harder to make your case . Of course thee of those loses were to eventual top 10 teams but still; 4 is a big number
Sorry for the double post

In other important news, I just brushed my teeth and am sitting down to watch a movie.
Well, we all place a lot of importance on rankings throughout the year so it’s relevant to see that there’s a lot of bias and laziness involved.

I don't any impression of you negative or positive so this isn't a personal shot....

But why do people post in a thread complaining that other people chose to start and continue a thread? If we don't think a thread is worthy of discussion... then we should just skip it.

How would you explain having Iowa at 18? 35-0 is a pretty big number too.
I of course disagree but I would guess that the (invalid) argument would be that they finished with three losses to our four.
But of course this is as nonsensical as was last year’s ranking of Alabama over UT even after we beat them head to head

Reactions: BowlBrother85
I just think you need to show your work if some of your picks are way out of whack. If there is no justification for your ranking then your vote should be awarded to someone else the next season. Some transparency would be nice when the rankings are so skewed by a few.

Reactions: Volbackhomefromtx
"REESE" and the other voters have zero credibility. And they wonder why VOL Fans despise them? It's every bit on them. Totally unprofessional hacks, and Davis is the worst announcer ever. Boring as hell. Don't know his connection, but He is dang sure connected, since has has NO Talent.

I don't any impression of you negative or positive so this isn't a personal shot....

But why do people post in a thread complaining that other people chose to start and continue a thread? If we don't think a thread is worthy of discussion... then we should just skip it.

I hear you. I just find it remarkable that anyone would give a rat's ass what a lifelong media hack like Davis would say or think. Or any of these network leeches, for that matter.

Please carry on.

VN Store

Back