Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Nope. Logged into ESPN with my YTTV credentials and it still says I have to subscribe to espn+ to watch this game.
Wait until game starts and go to ESPN app. Choose the game. It should give you 2 choices. Top one will be ESPN+, the second one will be SEC+. Choose it and log in with YTTV sign on. This is the way it works for any provider. Worked for me with YTTV and how I do it with Hulu now.

I do not hate

Hell, I work in Boulder. Folsom Field has been closest thing to real football I can access sans a 3 hour flight to KnoxVegas. Running of Ralphie is worth the price of admission, and it is a really cool setting for a tiny ass stadium

Suddenly sold out!!! Sun dress wearing, stoned unshaved under armhair college hotties running past my work sites distracting my contract employees

All in. Communist Republic of Boulder is abuzz
Ahh see you are already reaping the benefits of good football. Y’all working on Saturday's!?

It's on SEC+ which you should be able to stream via ESPN app or online with your provider login to YouTube TV

I still haven’t figured how to do this. I can login the ESPN app with my YouTube credentials but it asks for a separate subscription for ESPN+ or SEC network+ to watch the game.

The game isn't on yet.

Try the UK game. If you can see that, then you'll get the UT game.

It's literally been this way for 5+ years and every year the same questions. Don't worry.
With how many times and how often weve had to explain this, im surprised half these people can find VN.

Reactions: DarthVol1
Ahh see you are already reaping the benefits of good football. Y’all working on Saturday's!?

Work outside while the weather allows. As 'Game of Thrones' says, winter is coming. Already snowing at the Summit County ski resorts

But back to the topic at hand... nothing like a fall Saturday in a college town

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back