Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until game starts and go to ESPN app. Choose the game. It should give you 2 choices. Top one will be ESPN+, the second one will be SEC+. Choose it and log in with YTTV sign on. This is the way it works for any provider. Worked for me with YTTV and how I do it with Hulu now.
Wonder how many (redundant) subscribers Disney cheats by this deliberate confusion

Last edited:
I think it's funny how sensitive you're being about Colorado. It's also interesting that you've decided I'm more worried about Colorado than Tennessee because of one comment about their schedule getting tougher. I'm fine with replies to my posts, but an overreaction like yours will get a response. Thicken your skin a bit. It's OK for folks to have a different opinion than your own.
Im sensitive? I’ve only mentioned deion/buffs in response to the abundance of anti-deion posts over the past 3 months or so… all i want is those posters to have the same energy when he wins. It’s all good though, they wont post colorado is better than they originally thought, but they will be back full force when he loses his first game. I do apologize for singling you out. Just get tired of reading post on here of people not giving others (particularly teams & coaches) their due credit for being good. Go vols! 🍊

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back