Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Glitch attempt to start a game thread again, there should be consequences. Not least of which should be public ridicule and humiliation. He should be stripped of his Power T and all of his Vol gear and made to be a Vandy fan.
A Vandy fan? We have a Constitution sir. A Bill of Rights. We will fight for Glitch's 8th Amendment right to no cruel and unusual punishment!

Im sensitive? I’ve only mentioned deion/buffs in response to the abundance of anti-deion posts over the past 3 months or so… all i want is those posters to have the same energy when he wins. It’s all good though, they wont post colorado is better than they originally thought, but they will be back full force when he loses his first game. I do apologize for singling you out. Just get tired of reading post on here of people not giving others (particularly teams & coaches) their due credit for being good. Go vols! 🍊
I understand that. Colorado is definitely better than most expected and there are some not willing to admit that while you also have some folks almost ready to crown them PAC-12 Champs. It's just like anything else in college football...a lot of overreactions. I personally think their ranking was an overreaction and I'm interested to see how they do against Oregon and USC. I think TCU has dropped off a lot without Duggan and obviously Nebraska is still terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back