Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Glitch don’t show until after the end of the season…you’re not fan favorite right now..hope you’re ok and don’t get mugged in public like the refs did after the jabar gaffney drop! 😭😂😂 oh and freak said you’ve got the ban hammer for life

People can agree or not, but a full season under Milton was going to be chock full of variance.

And now we're seeing it. It'll be fine. Just a lot more heart attacks than we're used to seeing.

Scouting report is out, every team knows Joe has a big arm but it inaccurate intermediate. So they play off and take away the deep ball and make him throw short. Season is done.

People can agree or not, but a full season under Milton was going to be chock full of variance.

And now we're seeing it. It'll be fine. Just a lot more heart attacks than we're used to seeing.
Maybe, but Heupel doesn’t like variance. If Joe doesn’t shore up his accuracy and consistency, he’ll get benched again. Heup has a bit of Spurrier in him, that way.

Reactions: VolNash17
Lmao the only reason I posted those is bc the bs material i read all summer long on how people on this site wanted deion to fail at Colorado. Post 102,736 (2nd picture) is a clear response to everyone having a negative opinion on the man from their summer opinions. I hope deion does well, but i could care less if he does or not at the end. Those same people have yet to say they were wrong. They were hoping Nebraska beat them, so they can come on here n gloat on how cu is overrated. Now they moving the goalpost AGAIN on hoping for usc, utah, n oregon to beat them.
Josh Pate calls it recalibration 😂
That bolded sentence is entirely contradictory.

You've spent an inordinate amount of time and effort pulling receipts, discussing, and rubbing people's noses in his success to not care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back