Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scouting report is out, every team knows Joe has a big arm but it inaccurate intermediate. So they play off and take away the deep ball and make him throw short. Season is done.
I don't agree. He didn't look like this against Clemson, but he settled down quick in that game. It's all about Milton's nerves. He was too amped up early in this game. When he finally started throwing some accurate passes, there were drops and stupid penalties. I think Joe is going to be fine the rest of the game. Hopefully the rest of the offense settles down and plays better too.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
@Glitch don’t show until after the end of the season…you’re not fan favorite right now..hope you’re ok and don’t get mugged in public like the refs did after the jabar gaffney drop! 😭😂😂 oh and freak said you’ve got the ban hammer for life
I have set out claymore mines rigged with trip wires. Kids are all manning machine gun nests and Mrs. Glitch is on the roof with a sniper rifle.

This defense would be elite with a different DB coach. Willie Martinez is just not great, teaches his CB’s to not turn their head, always has

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back