Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I think the defense alignment is making our offense hand off the ball.

Playing a lot of man and the smart play is to run so we do.

The vertical shots are not there and we are comfortable running the ball.

I would imagine we see a lot of running at UF next weekend. They will absolutely try and take away the deep pass.

Or they blitz every play and see what Joes made of. That’s what concerns me.

Nah 100 mph behind castles
80 mph high to squirrel
75 mph behind bru
That's 3
Bad miss corner of end zone too

I guess we have different ideas of what is catchable. If a receiver gets both hands on a pass, they can catch it. I agree they weren't perfectly placed, but he still put them in a position to make plays.

My observation...for what it's worth...which is nothing.

Defense played great...for the most part. Acouple of snafus, but overall great.

Freakin Beasley! Wow!

Offense was actually still pretty vanilla. Running game was definitely on point. Passing game....meh.

Not just Joe's fault though. Plenty of blame to go around there. Wr's have to catch the stinking ball too.

Should we have won by more? Sure.
Was CJH calling plays to beat the spread? I don't think so.

We left the field with a win. Austin Peay gets to leave feeling good about themselves and we can now unleash the playback against Florida.
I think we learned why Coach Heupel wants to play Nico a lot this year. Milton looked off today.

All this negativity, but now TAMU and Bama look worse as well. On top of Florida and USCjr from last weekend...
Both of those teams are better than Austin Peay by a lot. We failed today. Needed to have that game wrapped up by halftime and let our backups play yet we had starters in when the clock hit 0:00.

Reactions: VolByLaw
That win reminded me of Big Phillip Fulmer’s teams. Seems like UT would always be playing like $hit Vs nobody’s and then somehow own Bama and Georgia
It was a weird game from the start. Delay, no running through the T, early misses, horrible officiating. I’m just going to chalk it up to looking ahead to UF.

I guess we have different ideas of what is catchable. If a receiver gets both hands on a pass, they can catch it. I agree they weren't perfectly placed, but he still put them in a position to make plays.
Most times yes but running full speed, spinning to catch a very fast bullet behind you is more difficult than you'd think
Squirrel and bru just don't suddenly suck
It wasn't all him tho
But he still was wildly inaccurate with no touch alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back