Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already offered to live in the crawl space so Mrs. Glitch and the Glitchlings can live a normal life. They have encouraged me to follow through with this plan. I am camped out under the wifi router so I can still post on VN.
I can talk to my cousin, Squatch, and see if you can stay with him. He's the best there is in not being found. They still can't prove he exists, even when people keep saying they've seen him.

I think UVA is a lot worse than people realized. No one wanted to bash them as horrible after the tragedy they endured, so that win felt a little better than it probably should have. I do think we can win ten again this year, but special teams being bad two games in a row worries me a ton, and the offense showing some inconsistency does too.

On a good night we can beat anyone, but I think tonight showed we can't bank on a good night from all 3 phases of the game, and I'm skeptical we can avoid another off night in all 4 of our tough games.

I think UVA is a lot worse than people realized. No one wanted to bash them as horrible after the tragedy they endured, so that win felt a little better than it probably should have. I do think we can win ten again this year, but special teams being bad two games in a row worries me a ton, and the offense showing some inconsistency does too.

On a good night we can beat anyone, but I think tonight showed we can't bank on a good night from all 3 phases of the game, and I'm skeptical we can avoid another off night in all 4 of our tough games.

Won’t know how good UVA is since we knocked out theree starter.

I can talk to my cousin, Squatch, and see if you can stay with him. He's the best there is in not being found. They still can't prove he exists, even when people keep saying they've seen him.
They crawl space is good for now. That encapsulation makes it really not that bad. I am planning a trap door so the garbage comes down here and I can survive off the scraps from my former families meals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back