Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
They crawl space is good for now. That encapsulation makes it really not that bad. I am planning a trap door so the garbage comes down here and I can survive off the scraps from my former families meals.
This might be a bad time to ask, the separation being so new and all, but is the now former Mrs. Glitch available? :)

View attachment 577776
ESPN will keep bama in the top 10 for sure and TX will be top 5. We'll drop a couple of spots.
ESPN doesn't vote.

It's the AP, a bunch of random writers, many from BFE. And yet folks thought they'd make Texas top 10 last week for "ratings" lol. AP voters are a bunch of randos, not a conspiracy, nor even smart enough to conspire imo.

And yes we'll obviously drop and should. And yes Bama will and should stay in the top 10. Overreactions are crazy, especially if you're simultaneously saying Texas is top 5. I'd even argue top 3-4. Not like Michigan or OSU have impressed that much.

Cal gets screwed by the ole idiot ref blowing the play dead.
Man that was a super tough call for the official. He couldn't see through the runner and he just dropped it, which almost never happens. If he doesn't blow it the runner could get blown up and injured out of bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back