Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not true. At Bama maybe but he’s had double digit home losses at other stops.
I imagine the message was relayed incorrectly by this poster. In addition to double-digit losses at other universities, his "whole coaching career" would also include games coached as an assistant and his stint as head coach of the Miami Dolphins.

Reactions: VolNash17
So, on the play they said the call stands after the apparent catch and fumble, it looked like on the jumbotron that it was an obvious fumble. Was there any angle on the replay that showed it was maybe not completed?
no, total screw job. That call alone, especially after replay should constitute everybody associated with that call to lose their jobs. It was completely clear.

No. Refs refused to see the obvious. Every angle was pretty clear he caught it, made a move with the ball, and it was stripped. The announcers were as confused as TN was about the call.
It was 100% a fumble and recovery for UT.

One of the worst calls to go into replay and not get it right.

So after today, who do you have as top 4 playoff teams. IMO:
1) Georgia
2) USC
3) Michigan
4) Texas

No, it was definitely a catch and fumble. Just another miss by SEC officiating, as shocking as that is.
It was actually an ACC crew. We were playing a non-conference game and another conferences crew do those games to take away bias…

Some defensive stats: 13 TFL’s, 6 sacks, 6 Pass break ups, 174 total yards allowed. Those were the stats tonight until the final 2 drives before we started playing mostly FR and backups

Last week: 4 sacks, 11 TFL’s, 5 pass breakups, 128 yards allowed until the 4th quarter when it was a backup at almost every position.

Georgia has 1 sack, 10 TFL’s and 6 pass break ups through 2 games

We won a damn football game and it's all out doom and gloom. Flush this turd, it's Florida week. Rather have a **** showing against AP than an SEC foe. And Bama is losing to tejas and can't score. I'll take it

Defense is good enough. Offense is somewhat unknown. Wright needs more carries/featured more imo.

Jave nailed it. ST will be the unit that costs us a close game imo.
After the first bad punt, I thought ST was pretty solid. One KO out of bounds, but kicks were good and Williams had a couple of decent returns.

iu

I love this. To hell with the rest of them.

Some defensive stats: 13 TFL’s, 6 sacks, 6 Pass break ups, 174 total yards allowed. Those were the stats tonight until the final 2 drives before we started playing mostly FR and backups

Last week: 4 sacks, 11 TFL’s, 5 pass breakups, 128 yards allowed until the 4th quarter when it was a backup at almost every position.

Georgia has 1 sack, 10 TFL’s and 6 pass break ups through 2 games
That's an odd way to say we suck.

You are definitely not doing this sh*t right.

So, on the play they said the call stands after the apparent catch and fumble, it looked like on the jumbotron that it was an obvious fumble. Was there any angle on the replay that showed it was maybe not completed?
No, or they would have shown it. And the SEC office in Birmingham is linked in on all of those reply reviews. It wasn't just the Alabama officials on the field.

As @jave36 pointed out during the game, the replay crew can intervene at any time and initiate a review. Unless I am mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong, jave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back