Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This feels like the first time we have seen a Heupel team sleep walk through a game. We will see how they respond next week. I'm confident in a course correction. 2-0 Go Vols!
I hope you're right but I disagree. I think we saw many of the same issues against VA..... But I think we played a much better coached team tonight.

Under Huep they play great games then lay eggs. The problem is they haven't played a great game yet this season......I hope that changes next week.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Butch Jones lost to Memphis 37-3 today.
Butch Jones has been out scored 110-3.

“We’re still trying to get over that last hurdle. We’re still learning how to win.”
- Butch Jones

He’s just the worst.

Butch is basically on coach welfare. He's living off a modicum of past success as a coach to get a paycheck.

This is exactly what Nick Saban feared with the NIL and transfer portal… parity.
Don't forget the game clock. He feared the gameclock after last years loss to TN.

Running clock reached up and bit his nutsack off today.

I'm starting to kind of enjoy Saban's changes to college football.

“We’re still trying to get over that last hurdle. We’re still learning how to win.”
- Butch Jones

He’s just the worst.
Oh my. Butch actually said, "A lot of times when you're making great strides, the hardest thing in moving forward is getting over that last hurdle."

Is that last hurdle managing to actually score a touchdown? Your team hasn't done that a single time this year, but Memphis apparently pulled it off 4 times today, and they added 3 field goals as well.

What exactly are these "great strides"? Do they entail your players actually managing to find the football stadium? That appears to be the height of the team accomplishments so far.

Oh my. Butch actually said, "A lot of times when you're making great strides, the hardest thing in moving forward is getting over that last hurdle."

Is that last hurdle managing to actually score a touchdown? Your team hasn't done that a single time this year, but Memphis apparently pulled it off 4 times today, and they added 3 field goals as well.

What exactly are these "great strides"? Do they entail your players actually managing to find the football stadium? That appears to be the height of the team accomplishments so far.
Yea he said that.

I turned it off quickly, right after he came with the “you have to first not lose the game, before you can win the game” nonsense.

Sad little man.

What exactly are these "great strides"? Do they entail your players actually managing to find the football stadium? That appears to be the height of their accomplishments so far.
You know, if Butch hadn't have gone to Alabama and intentionally remained underemployed as Saban's fluffer just to stick it to us I'd have some pity for him...... But he's saying the same things as it was falling apart here to another fan base.....I say fugghim. He deserves every bit of this..... Let him wallow in his pointless gimmicks. I actually enjoy watching him look stupid. I just feel bad for that fan base because I feel their pain.

Didn’t realize I just needed a Bama loss to cheer me right back up. Let’s ride
And, no matter how sh!tty it looks, the W is what it's ALL about, NO MATTER WHAT. We got the win, Bama goes down...great day!

Go get better this week. Heupel and the gang have been awesome with that since they got to town, getting better each week.

- Butch Jones

He’s just the worst.
Learning how to win? He’s been there 3 seasons, the only way to learn to win, is to actually win. Feel bad for arky st, idk why they hired him in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back