Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiffin has a point. What world do you live in when you just no-show for weeks and ignore requests to meet, and expect to stay on the team? Similarly, if I needed some mental health time at work, I couldn't just no-show and refuse to meet with my leadership to facilitate it.

Also, similarly, if I was leadership and dropped F-bombs like that while meeting, HR would be involved in a heartbeat.

In gangster movies - why don't they just ask the person to have a dinner at their house to see if they're trustworthy or not?

90% of the rats are going home to a totally different situation than they let on.

Reactions: knoxvol52
You’re the one who said you wouldn’t be surprised if Merk and Curtis were our QBs after Joe bc Nico didn’t impress you, right?

Why don’t you just sit this one out?

I would have said the same thing about Dobbs as a freshman. But he improved immensely from year 1 to year 2 and ended up being the second best QB in program history. I never said Nico couldn't be great. All I said is I saw a developmental QB right now not a surefire future star. I hope Nico turns into a Heisman finalist next year. I just don't see it right now.

I would have said the same thing about Dobbs as a freshman. But he improved immensely from year 1 to year 2 and ended up being the second best QB in program history. I never said Nico couldn't be great. All I said is I saw a developmental QB right now not a surefire future star. I hope Nico turns into a Heisman finalist next year. I just don't see it right now.
The 2nd best QB in program history? No one thinks that. Heath Shuler, Condredge Holloway, and even Hendon Hooker were better.

Dear Santa all I want for Christmas is:

1.Dodgers to sign Ohtani
2.Dodgers to sign Blake Snell
3 Dodgers to sign Aaron Nola
4.Dodgers to trade for Nolan Arenado
5. Dodgers to sign Stanton after Yankees release him ...
if you can not beat them buy them. Yankee mentality. Also, the dude from the Mets mentality. Working out good for both of them recently LOL

The 2nd best QB in program history? No one thinks that. Heath Shuler, Condredge Holloway, and even Hendon Hooker were better.
R.1fd4f0d175b71157f7f59138c28c667e

33d.gif

Can't believe people think I'm a troll, LMAO just because I don't wear orange glasses and live in the moment, I look at the big picture... I guess with a UT undergrad and post-grad degree, along with being a season ticket holder and at one point shared a box with several folks, an NIL member, is a troll, then paint me orange and white... Guess cause I am stuck in AL for work people assume I am a troll... Plenty of folks bring up the same things on here, which this is an opinion board, yet when I bring up the same thing, I'm a troll. There have been plenty on here complaining about Banks for two years and our lack of growth in the secondary...

Thought it was pretty much a given that Banks was gonna be gone at the end of the year. I see now why so many have stopped posting on here because folks fixate on one thing ... Yes we had a great win today, but overall Banks has not done a great job in my opinion and there are plenty of better options out there to clean up our shortcomings on D that would make us a better balanced team.

Heck, Devo even went to the trouble of taking two of my posts, editing them and lumping them together to make it look I said something I didn't... Pretty Pathetic.

Guess I'll just watch from the upper deck and quit posting and watch folks say the same thing --- life's too short to care about this. Ya'll have fun.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back