Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2nd best QB in program history? No one thinks that. Heath Shuler, Condredge Holloway, and even Hendon Hooker were better.

He's second all-time behind Peyton in total TDs by a QB and third in total yards. So the record books say he's arguably the second best of all-time. Also he's got a chance to have a better NFL career than every other Vol QB outside of Peyton.

Men lie. Women lie. Numbers don't.

He's second all-time behind Peyton in total TDs by a QB and third in total yards. So the record books say he's arguably the second best of all-time. Also he's got a chance to have a better NFL career than every other Vol QB outside of Peyton.

Men lie. Women lie. Numbers don't.
Please…… :rolleyes:

Dobbs was good, but barely top 10 in school history. Sorry

I liked the ending. The middle was horrible though. Everything involving himself was especially bad, but really most of the stuff in "our" world was bad.

I swore off King forever though when he emphatically endorsed the Gunslinger movie as something fans of the book would love. What a lying hypocritical filthy piece of trash human, betraying his fans like that to further line his already full pockets. I've never read a word of his books since and never will.
Soooo how do you really feel?!?

Reactions: Orange. and jave36
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back