Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, if Kiffin hadn't jumped to usc and didn't get us in big trouble with the NCAA (ya right), he might have fulfilled that vision. Hamilton wasn't crazy in that particular instance I don't think. He was probably wrong, but we have the benefit of hindsight.
Agree. Hamilton was crazy to give Kiff that out in his contract imo, even if he thought it implausible that it would eventuate. Dumb dumb dumb. But, as you say, without his NCAA trouble Kiff might have built something if he had stayed. Hamilton's next move was panicked garbage, and the panic had it's origins in his own lack of foresight, as mentioned above. Now Kiff is an a-hole for trying to take our players with him, but that's a different subject.

I see I missed a classic C-Lowe meltdown during the game. Unfortunate I wasn’t here to experience it in real time.

That’s a good Wofford team. Better than our fans think they are. And we’ve now scored 80+ in our first 3 games for the first time since 2018-2019 and Zakai has given us nothing offensively. We’re only going to get better. Going to be a FUN season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back