Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet we didn’t improve?

Everything you said is not true. I get it, it’s not good enough and still needs to be better. But what you’ve stated is just not correct.
No, there is no significant improvement. You can see a statistical improvement because of a weak schedule but the defense not being any better.

We were 36th nationally (up from 90th) in scoring defense WHILE matched up with a hyperfast offense 😅🤣

Top third of the country in allowing points....TRASH!!!

Go go gadget
Our offense is anything but hyperfast, especially considering the speed we went at last year. Our competition is not nearly what we faced last year. This defense sucks as bad as it did last year. You keep hoisting that statistical national championship. I'm sure Butch would be proud. 🤣🤣🤣😅🤣🤣

You're actually trying to make a negative about what is really a positive. It's not that schools are taking that away. It's that we don't have the players to run that same scheme. And Heup adjusted to a more run centered, controlled offense. Big adjustment.

If Heupel can get the WR stocked again, it’ll be wide open.

Our offense is anything but hyperfast, especially considering the speed we went at last year. Our competition is not nearly what we faced last year. This defense sucks as bad as it did last year. You keep hoisting that statistical national championship. I'm sure Butch would be proud. 🤣🤣🤣😅🤣🤣
Was literally talking about last year 🤣

We improved FROM y1 to y2... which is what was being discussed.

And yet top third is TRASH (you said that) I never said it's the best or optimal (strawman argument)

Keep up old geezer, but don't keep stretching, ya might hurt a plum or two 😁

Was literally talking about last year 🤣

We improved FROM y1 to y2... which is what was being discussed.

And yet top third is TRASH (you said that) I never said it's the best or optimal (strawman argument)

Keep up old geezer, but don't keep stretching, ya might hurt a plum or two 😁
I grant improvement from y1 to y2. I don't think it's significant. Y2 to y3 is virtually nothing. My eyes must be better than yours. Maybe get you some spectacles. 🤓

Recruiting Forum at the moment:
😂
View attachment 595594
No I think more like this...

drunk-drinks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back