Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame @Freak at all. In fact, if anyone is to blame in my book it is the purp that you speak of. Always rustling up trouble and flashing the good hard working folks of the Papermill WH. Those folks deserve justice.
Remember that time you started a game thread despite everyone begging you not to and it caused us all kinds of bad luck and cost us a recruit??

gcsnc.gif

I think losing Tillman & Hyatt to the NFL hurts more than the fans want to admit. Hyatt being open by a mile whenever he wanted made the offense unstoppable last year. Bru is a hoss, but he is built to play the Jennings role, not WR1. Keyton and Squirrel need some time to find their identity and confidence to help out Milton. Until that group comes together we are going to be leaning heavily on our run game.

I think we beat Florida off the back of our defense.
Bru has the physicality and speed to beat man coverage just as he did against Pitt last year. But our first 2 opponents haven’t played defense like Pitt did.

By no means have rhe problems all been on Milton. In fact, if everybody else had done their jobs, most wouldn't even be concerned about the offense.

I say most because a few were already lining in wait for the opportunity to criticize him.
You really think Vol fans are waiting for our star QB to fail so we can make fun of him? Rather than him do extremely well? Make that make sense?
QB’s get majority of blame or praise. Right now it’s blame. Part of every season.

“Obviously my dad’s family is from Tennessee, right? I’ve got a couple uncles and cousins that have never missed a Tennessee game, right? They’ve flown all over the country to watch them play. Well-versed in this one (smiling).

“When your dad’s a high school coach, the parts of the country that my family’s from, the era that I grew up in, Florida-Tennessee was a big deal at that point in time. Pretty well-versed in this one.”

-Napier

Made it back from the skip across the pond. Had a great time but it was HAF! Them folks don’t believe in A/C. Should have been a sign for my next vent.
I have full blown Xfinity with all sports packages, logged in but couldn’t watch the games. Regional coverage message.
My bro-in-law had 117 U.S. channels with 3 being ABC affiliates. Couldn’t watch the game. Regional coverage message.
Logged in to ESPN+ with a Merican VPN,”. Couldn’t watch the game. Regional coverage message.
Probably just as well. Don’t know if I could have watched us go 0-2.

Made it back from the skip across the pond. Had a great time but it was HAF! Them folks don’t believe in A/C. Should have been a sign for my next vent.
I have full blown Xfinity with all sports packages, logged in but couldn’t watch the games. Regional coverage message.
My bro-in-law had 117 U.S. channels with 3 being ABC affiliates. Couldn’t watch the game. Regional coverage message.
Logged in to ESPN+ with a Merican VPN,”. Couldn’t watch the game. Regional coverage message.
Probably just as well. Don’t know if I could have watched us go 0-2.
It’s not that they don’t believe in A/C. It’s that until about 5 years ago, they never really needed it

Why are you getting all defensive? I never mentioned you by name. Must be guilty.
No one else has my sexy fur, so who else would you have been talking about??

And you didn't even deny your collusion with Glitch!

VN, we must stop this dastardly duo from ruining our season!

Reactions: Brillovol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back