Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

I can think of a good game to make up for that if the receivers are so inclined

I may buy a piece of Joe swag from the Vol Club store for every game he goes over 300 all purpose yards

I know the NIL collective can't incentivize for on-field performance, but the fans sure can

edit: I'll say 350 all-purpose so I can say "tree fiddy" more often

giphy (3).gif

Hate them both since they are in my division, but I’d love to see the Jets hype take a hit tonight. Been annoying as hell ever since Rodgers ended up there officially.
Rodgers already in locker room , btw you see the bling around the 70 year old owners neck😏😏😏

Feels like the universe is conspiring to make sure the Jets never have a good team.

That is a feeling UT football fans can certainly relate to...
Two things this season that are just cruel:

1. Nebraska fans having to watch Colorado be the toast of college football while they continue to wander in the wilderness.

2. After being the story in football all offseason, Jets fans watching Aaron Rodgers go down with an injury on the first drive of the season.

Two things this season that are just cruel:

1. Nebraska fans having to watch Colorado be the toast of college football while they continue to wander in the wilderness.

2. After being the story in football all offseason, Jets fans watching Aaron Rodgers go down with an injury on the first drive of the season.
Rodgers isn't dumb im sure he injured his ankle......thinking about that Cowboys defense he has to face next week.... he wants no part of that....BTW Daniel Jones told Rodgers to try not to embarrass the city after his awesome play last night... seriously though he has had calf and ankle issues for a couple of years....

Last edited:
Rodgers isn't dumb im sure he injured his ankle......thinking about that Cowboys defense he has to face next week.... he wants no part of that....BTW Daniel Jones told Rodgers to try not to embarrass the city after his awesome play last night... seriously though he has had calf and ankle issues for a couple of years....
I have to say, your absolute exuberance for the Cowboys.... makes me want to puke, and it also makes me look forward to their first loss so I can mercilessly tease you. Weirdly, I grew up a Cowboys fan, but haven't been able to stand Jerry Jones since his split with Jimmy Johnson.

BYW, Switzer was a chump that won a SB with Jimmy's team.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back