Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we take the ball first if we win the toss. Go score fast and don’t let off the gas. If UF gets down, I don’t think they can convert ten fourth downs against this defense like they did on last years. Blow out city
need to get crowd out early as well

I’ve made two negative posts in the 4 months since baseball season? I defended Milton pretty regularly Saturday lol
I think you’re a Vol fan, how’s baby girl doing? Oh, look at the lone like on your post. I believe what I do about that one. Seriously, I’m a grandma bear and love to see baby Vols in the making.

Josh pate done gone lost his mind
I can’t help but wonder if Pate is picking UF because of UT’s history in Gainesville. Both teams still have a lot to prove and things to clean up. Imo, this game boils down to which coach do you trust more to devise a winning strategy? Heupel has the edge in that regard especially with a stout front seven along with a better run game than UF faced against Utah.

Last edited:
Really think going on the road and getting away from family, friends, on-campus and just being with teammates might get them loose and forced to just go play ball and have fun.

These guys have shouldered more preseason hype than any UT team since 2016...and probably the mid aughts before that. And we saw what happened in 2016. Took them 2.5 games to kick it into full gear. Might be the same here.
I hope

This is the most mysterious FL game I can remember. Idk if anyone knows what's going to happen
Pretty sure I've told you what's going to happen. We're going to whip that gator ass.

RLoNiq.gif

I can’t help but wonder if Pate is picking UF because of UT’s history in Gainesville. Both teams still leave a lot to prove and things to clean up. Imo, this games boils down to which coach do you trust more to devise a winning strategy? Heupel has the edge in that regard especially with a stout front seven along with a better run game than UF faced against Utah.
That AP game shook everybody's confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back