Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we truly start the season this Saturday. This team shows up and shows out and trounces the gators, starting our run throughout the season. We're about to explode, in a very good way, IMO. The hounds will be unleashed, and we will feast. I think special things are ahead.
twss.gif

Quit screwing up. We’d all love the orange mode, but it wouldn’t show up good with the posters that aren’t on dark mode, and don’t pull that tigger gif on me, it doesn’t work on any one but SAS.
We are going to have to take your garden hose away from you again, aren't we?
old-lady-get-off-my-lawn-omrhqcri1gpev11j.gif

Josh pate just took Florida to win straight up

Only reason people are picking Florida is because of Joe’s inconsistencies…if he balled out during the first 2 games they wouldn’t be doing this…hopefully Joe has a Clemson game this week and they will stop with the nonsense.Florida literally has zero offense and our defense seems legit so it’s totally different this year

If Heup can take our pathetic O from worst to first in 1 year with such an assorted cupboard, amazing wasn’t it, maybe he can take a good D and make them elite in one year. Corner improvement was all that was really needed and replace BY. So far we have exceeded at least on stats.

like he says..get better everyday. we could be special after some maturation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back