Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that Bama team that beat a 4-8 Arkansas team by 3 and needed a miracle to beat an Auburn team who had lost by 3 TD’s to NMSU on their home field the week before. They were really hitting on all cylinders the second half of the season. Totally different team.
Still won didn't they? Also beat a Georgia team who hasn't lost in 27 games and really hadn't had many close calls so yeah won 11 in a row I'd say they were clicking don't matter if you win by one or a hundred.

Texas has a good team that would have been capable of winning the SEC championship this past season. With that said, it should be noted that their recruitment capabilities have gone up since announcing they would join the SEC.

They are a better program than they were just a few years ago becuase they are affiliated with the SEC. Their fanbase has come back alive at the excitement of transfering. I'm also sure they have seen significant increase in donor giving and financial support becuase of it as well.

I’m tired of remembering to move this elf around.
And tonight, my 9 year old just reminded me why I move it around. She sang him a Christmas carol and thanked him for the presents. I’m sure we’re close to the end of her actually believing it, so I’m gonna go cry myself to sleep now.

Life passes us by too fast. I don’t have little kids anymore. That door is closing. I just have to cherish every moment.

So far this week:
#6 Marquette lost to Providence by 15
#5 UConn lost to Seton Hall by 15
#10 Baylor lost to #21 Duke by 8
(Bonus: Baylor lost huge to Michigan State in Waco last week)
#7 Oklahoma lost to #11 UNC by 12
#12 Creighton lost to Villanova by 2 in OT

#4 Arizona plays #14 FAU tomorrow.

I expect the Vols to be in the #5-6 range next week.
And FAU upset Arizona in 2OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back