Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yall I have a question?Is there anyways to help a family with xmas this late in the game.This family has been going thru trying times like u wouldn't imagine,arent we all i know.He thought he could work 2 jobs and manage but had a really bad run of events this past month and became sick/hospitalized.Befor that he worked his job and rang a bell for the salvation army om the side up until he became sick.Didn't sign up for any programs or help because he thought he could manage things.No man wants to admit he cant lets be honest.

Im so afraid his 9 year old daughter will wake up disappointed on xmas morning.There has got to be some method or avenue we can go thru to help out.Ive racked my brain from gift cards to pre-ordering the local Walmart for pickup.No go fund me i think thats a bit much for this situation..I could really use yalls help or any ideas.I promise this is going to make sure Santa doesn't miss there house.The parents are going thru a hard time and poor kid has heard it all.She deserves so much in the world which I unfortunately cannot help all on my own..Thank you all for any ideas or help,I'm more then willing to go outta my way to meet or pick-up anything within a reasonable distance.Thank You and God Bless ill check back periodically this evening and get back with anyone asap.I didn't know where else to turn to and most places have Saif its to late to help but any ideas are more than welcomed.
Local churches are probably the best way to go this close to Christmas. Very sorry to hear about this family's rough patch. Will pray that they come out of it stronger and blessed beyond measure.

I hope the Dodgers absolutely choke in spectacular fashion next year....I will chuckle profusely.

I miss loving MLB 😒...this insanity is why....there is zero equity. I hate the NFL, but I have to say that at least their system is fair...if a team sucks, it is their own dang fault.

I hope the Dodgers absolutely choke in spectacular fashion next year....I will chuckle profusely.

I miss loving MLB 😒...this insanity is why....there is zero equity. I hate the NFL, but I have to say that at least their system is fair...if a team sucks, it is their own dang fault.
🦬💩
Merry Christmas..🥳🥳🥳🥳

He was awesome. Another great look would be Niekro's knuckler. That darned thing was flat out wicked. Talk about a stress filled night. Would have hated trying to catch one of his games. You should have seen the glove the catcher wore for him. Several cows died in the making of that thing.
1703428994587.png

And tonight, my 9 year old just reminded me why I move it around. She sang him a Christmas carol and thanked him for the presents. I’m sure we’re close to the end of her actually believing it, so I’m gonna go cry myself to sleep now.

Life passes us by too fast. I don’t have little kids anymore. That door is closing. I just have to cherish every moment.
They grow out of one phase and enter another, but they never stop needing their parents (whether they admit it or not) and we never stop loving them unconditionally (even when they are being little jerks). Cherish every moment of every phase. Next to being a husband/wife, being a parent is the greatest honor and responsibility that we can have in my opinion.

Y'all are missing it!
cant_watch_enough_futurama.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back