Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing from Ole Miss fans and boosters:

They are nervous about Kiffin. One person I know that’s a connected booster with OM believes he’s leaving.

Would be a major blow to OM

As y’all know, I am not an insider. Just passing along chatter. The only connection I have to this is that I use the same veterinarian as Jimmy Sexton

Last edited:

They are nervous about Kiffin. One person I know that’s a connected booster with OM believes he’s leaving.

Yes!!!!
I would like to play that bitch every year

Some of our posters are gonna have problems if he’s there, with the love affair they have with him

As y’all know, I am not an insider. Just passing along chatter. The only connection I have to this is that I use the same veterinarian as Jimmy Sexton

lol at their fans thinking they are the new bama

Norvell staying?

iu

Norvell staying?

they got an Alabama OL transfer

The Florida State football team has now landed its 11th commitment out of the transfer portal this cycle and first on the offensive line, as interior lineman Terrence Ferguson chose the Seminoles over the Oklahoma Sooners Thursday afternoon.

Ferguson, a former Alabama Crimson Tide player, originally hails form Fort Valley, Ga., where he starred at Peach County High School. He is another player that Florida State recruited out of high school and the ‘Noles were able to land with their second shot.

Bama update:

3:50 p.m., Thursday, Gene -- Fox Sports' Joel Klatt is reporting that Kalen DeBoer is far in away the leading candidate for the Alabama opening. Reading the tea leaves, it sounds like DeBoer will be or has been offered the job, but Alabama is at the same time negotiating with Norvell and/or his agent in case DeBoer falls through.

Doesn't read like Gene understands the phrase "far and away" but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back