Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope CJH is shaking in his boots like some of our fan base is

Color me not impressed with NAIA records
I would agree with you if he was coaching Washington against NAIA schools, but he was coaching an NAIA school and playing other NAIA schools. So winning 3 NAIA national titles is impressive. I mean if he would have won the NCAA FBS National Title this past Monday you wouldn't be saying, I'm not impressed, he didn't do it in The NFL.

Tommy…Rees…? Bahahahahahahahaha
Attention @Jimmy_Sexton, if there is any ORANGE blood still in your body please make bama hire Tommy Rees. You had a huge part in our 15 years of misery. You owe all of the great TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS fans for the crappy coaches and even worse buyouts you peddled on your alma mater. Now is the time to make it right.

GO VOLS

Y’all, I don’t usually have inside info, so TIFWIW, but I’m sitting at a table next to some Alabama big wigs here at Olive Garden and I just heard some news. Alabama AD asked Heupels agent if he would be interested in the opening and so Heupels agent asked him… and Heuepl said he’d be interested in talking to them. So he set up the call and…

… when Bamas AD called him, Heupel picked up the phone and held it up to a speaker blaring Dixieland Delight, and then Rocky Top until the Bama AD hung up. What a legend.

Y’all, I don’t usually have inside info, so TIFWIW, but I’m sitting at a table next to some Alabama big wigs here at Olive Garden and I just heard some news. Alabama AD asked Heupels agent if he would be interested in the opening and so Heupels agent asked him… and Heuepl said he’d be interested in talking to them. So he set up the call and…

… when Bamas AD called him, Heupel picked up the phone and held it up to a speaker blaring Dixieland Delight, and then Rocky Top until the Bama AD hung up. What a legend.
I choose to believe this.

^^^^ I also choose to believe this.giphy-3.gif

One of us!
123951.jpg

Even though today was a normal teleworking day for me, I went in the office just to hear the bammer tears. I have never seen a more unhinged group of people in my life, it was as though their world completely ended..................and these are professionals and not the sidewalk toothless gumps. Such a great day!
They’re all sidewalk toothless gumps. Even the ones with teeth who aren’t on the sidewalk.

Radio guys (no idea which show) were talking about him replacing Corso because frankly Corso needs to be replaced. They said no one would push him out but that Game Day needs someone to do what Lee *used* to do and while part of me would love to see Saban wearing mascot heads, I don't think that's the part they meant. They also said Saban has been the one Game Day has had in mind for that for years (don't know if that's true or not).
Well GameDay sucks anyway so why not add Saban and make it suck some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back