Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a phone with 128GB of storage and you start recording videos that use all 128GB. . . can you move the 128GB of videos to the trash and then record another 128GB of videos? So you would have 128GB of videos on the phone and 128GB videos in the trash. . . for a total of 256GB. . .
Why you asking us? Ask Sally.

Who dis? That's the most naive thing I've ever heard.

You must mean re-instituting the old system whereby certain privileged programs (and Bama foremost among them) cheated with impunity while rivals were subject to the rules. Saban's entire Bama career was predicated on illegal payments to players under the table; everyone knew about it; but he got a pass from the NCAA.

Sure, he wants that world back. He has lost his illicit advantage. He spends all his time promoting NIL to his own fan base, meanwhile ranting to "idjit plebs" (as he thinks of them) in rival fan bases through the media about how those other fans should hate and attack their own teams' NIL and demand the return of the old system of the NCAA deciding who to exempt from rules and who to bust.

You're being played.
It's an opinion. Its a message board full of opinions.

Believe he will find himself on the CFP Committee at some point if his health is good.
I do too or some other administrative capacity, but like others have pointed out, my opinion is "the most naive thing" ever heard on this board. 😂 Saban isn't going away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back