Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope CJH is not shaking in his boots like some of our fan base is

Color me not impressed with NAIA records

After beating Saban, Kelly, and Dabo in the same season he should fear no coach. Our fanbase has the jitters because they wanted a 10 win season to prove it wasn't a fluke despite everyone with any sense about our roster knowing that that was going to be a nearly impossible task. We got 9 wins without a star on offense. Some good players but not a single star player that other fans would single out and point to as being a difference maker (we might've had a few had injuries not piled up but they did pile up). That's far more impressive than most people realize.

Lulz my son plays(6th grade) here in Memphis. It’s like watching a parody video. I asked him if his coach practices with him on dribbling and his answer was Coach told him to watch YouTube😳. I took that personal, I will spend good money on basketball training this offseason. Only for me to hope he converts to football in high school…
It’s sad how many crappy youth coaches there are out there…….not all of them, but the majority suck.

I hope he finds good men/coaches in the future.

Also…….baseball and golf are better :p

Me too. The gospel is the gospel, bruh. You either believe it or you don't. Every one of us deserve Hell, and the only thing that saves us is Jesus' finished work.

Here's a good self-test for your understanding/belief of the gospel:

If Osama and/or Hitler had a moment of clarity just before death, and accepted Jesus' atoning work, would you be glad or angry that they found salvation?
This is true. Although I understand what he is saying. I struggled mightily with the Jeffrey Dahmer confession of faith. Still do actually.

Me too. The gospel is the gospel, bruh. You either believe it or you don't. Every one of us deserve Hell, and the only thing that saves us is Jesus' finished work.

Here's a good self-test for your understanding/belief of the gospel:

If Osama and/or Hitler had a moment of clarity just before death, and accepted Jesus' atoning work, would you be glad or angry that they found salvation?
If they were good enough for Jesus to forgive their sins, they're definitely good enough for me to forgive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back