Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Williams is a game changing prospect though
What does that have to do with what I said? The OP made a comment about Auburn being unattractive to WRs. I told him their current class has 2 5*WRs and 2 4*WRs. He asked why a 5*WR would go there. They have 2 5*s committed. Has zero to do with our pursuit of Ryan Williams. The real question should be why would he want to go to Auburn when they already have a stacked class of WRs.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
If they were good enough for Jesus to forgive their sins, they're definitely good enough for me to forgive.
We’re never good enough. Our righteousness is as filthy rags. It’s when you realize how bad you are that you know you need a Savior. And when you realize how bad you are, it’s easy to forgive others.

For those that need it.

January 12, 2024: Stay current. You might need to run to catch up, but it will be worth the effort. Trying to live in the past never works. Live today by paying attention to what is and what needs to be done now so that you can be obedient to My leading, says the Lord. Do your best to live and walk in the Spirit. Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

@InVOLuntary

raw

Now that Ron has surfaced, we need to hear from Volatil!

Also I realize there's a lot going on but I can't help but wonder if LV's had lost to Florida instead of beating them 88-81 there would have been a mention?
I saw him at the bowl game. He's doing great. He just doesn't like you people.

Yeah those NAIA championships are impressive 🤣

Are you intentionally ignoring that Lanning is 0-3 vs DeBoer?

And Oregon was #7 in team composite rankings in ‘22 while Washington was #20.

And this year Lanning lost twice with the #10 roster vs #26 roster of Washington.

At this point in time Lanning is Cristobal, just packaged differently. We’ll see if he improves.

Are you intentionally ignoring that Lanning is 0-3 vs DeBoer?

And Oregon was #7 in team composite rankings in ‘22 while Washington was #20.

And this year Lanning lost twice with the #10 roster vs #26 roster of Washington.

At this point in time Lanning is Cristobal, just packaged differently. We’ll see if he improves.
Don’t care that he is 0-3 he has to be able to recruit in the SEC you can’t just get by on being a “good coach”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back