Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah those NAIA championships are impressive 🤣
Winners win. He just took Washington to the National Championship game with an avg class rank of around 25 (best I could quickly find, someone correct me if I’m wrong). Pretty Impressive if you ask me.

Edit: His head coaching record is 104-12. 🤯

The talent will keep coming until the play falls off. Saban was their all of these recruits whole life so the only thing they know is a dominant Bama.
Saban and Bama had games rigged by some of the most flagrantly crooked officiating in history last year. It's not correct to summarize that situation as "until the play falls off."

Hard to believe freeze built liberty into a good program but just lost it at auburn. Wonder what’s happening.
Deion was able to win at Jax St. and looks meatyocre at CU. If you are able to develop a talent gap at any level your chances of winning greatly increase. Winning with lesser talent is a much harder road to whore.

Deboer is a good coach. Let’s be real though anyone Bama hired will be out in 3-5 years. It’s an impossible task to follow Saban. Can Deboer recruit and does he have any ties to the south? It’s wild that they’re going to hire someone who is a great coach and yet we all know it will fail. The guy who followed John Wooden at UCLA went 52-9 from ‘75-‘77 and was fired. This will be similar situation if next coach doesn’t deliver a national title within the first 3-5 years. Brutal. Bama fans have been spoiled for far too long.

Saban and Bama had games rigged by some of the most flagrantly crooked officiating in history last year. It's not correct to summarize that situation as "until the play falls off."
You act like this isn't going to continue. Saban wasn't personally doing it. It's how the SEC office is setup.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back