Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think this...I wasn't at the game, but I have been on plenty of driving ranges and hit my fair share of golf balls.

I don't think the golf ball Kiffin had was ever thrown from the stands. Those things are painful if they hit you and hard as hell to locate on a clear day in a fairway...

Ya know I’ve always wondered about this🤔 like how?…

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Anyone else think this...I wasn't at the game, but I have been on plenty of driving ranges and hit my fair share of golf balls.

I don't think the golf ball Kiffin had was ever thrown from the stands. Those things are painful if they hit you and hard as hell to locate on a clear day in a fairway...
I've always held the theory that Kiffin brought it with him.
I have a hard time figuring out how someone got it through security.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol

I mean there’s video of it. You can’t see that its thrown from the stands but the trajectory indicates it was. I also don’t think it hit him directly from the video either. Looked like it bounced first and because of the trajectory the ground would get most of the force.

It makes me happy seeing Alabama losing big time players to the portal instead of signing them for a change. I just hope most of them don’t go to Georgia.

Why Proctor even went to Bama is crazy. Bet he ends up where he should’ve went in the first place, Iowa.

Exactly! I recall Saban swooping in and taking To'o To'o: that's what liars and frauds Saban and Bama fans are with their complaints about "football being ruined." It wasn't even legal for Saban to do that like it is today. But somehow Birmingham revoked the rule prohibiting intra-conference transfers at exactly the moment Saban wanted to swipe Toot. Now Bammaws are screaming that transfers need to be stopped and at the very least intra-conference transfers should be banned. The rule Saban had implemented when he wanted it is now "a plague on football" and "ruining the sport" when the shoe is on the other foot. Bama has been using the portal on the regular all along. Now it is "out of control" and a "plague."

Bama fans and press are going so far as to exclaim that money is ruining football after Saban made his reputation on the condition of being the biggest bag thrower and cheat in football history.

Most importantly, they forget to blame Saban, who timed his retirement for the day it occurred. Imagine how bad this would be now if Saban hadn't supported the early signing date. None of the new class would be signed! Instead Bama fans want to vilify their kids for bolting, after Saban threw them bags and lied to many of their faces.

It's malpractice that so-called reporters and commentators don't mention any of this when they broadcast Bama hysteria and continue to lionize Saban and thus implicitly endorse his hypocritical whining. They didn't even call him out when he claimed that "we have never bought a player."

F Bama. F Saban. Enjoyed seeing Toot crying to his mama after the game in '22.
View attachment 611338
That never gets old..😂and neither does this.
.🙌🍊🏈
IMG_3256.jpeg

Michigan is next
TDwvuO.gif

This is going to be a thing for sure. 😂
I searched for a bit but every article I could find simply atttributed and quoted this tweet and then tacked on boilerplate at the beginning and end.

It's lame that an example is given for taunting, but not for "making a travesty of the game" or "otherwise compromising our ability to manage the game." What would non-taunting examples of those be?

I searched for a bit but every article I could find simply atttributed and quoted this tweet and then tacked on boilerplate at the beginning and end.

It's lame that an example is given for taunting, but not for "making a travesty of the game" or "otherwise compromising our ability to manage the game." What would non-taunting examples of those be?

When did @McDad become an SEC official?

I mean there’s video of it. You can’t see that its thrown from the stands but the trajectory indicates it was. I also don’t think it hit him directly from the video either. Looked like it bounced first and because of the trajectory the ground would get most of the force.

Do share, I have as of yet seen clear video of a golf ball coming from the stands.

I have seen the mustard/drink bottles.

No ass kissin here but just pointing out that any championship level coach isn't worth much without talented players.
Pretty sure I said in OP..."equal terms". I will never believe those scumbags got their first few big classes on reputation alone...Kirby did not have a reputation at all and started stacking top 5 classes immediately. The scuttlebutt from insiders back then was that the UGA bagmen were told to give until it hurt.

If you think all those guys went to UGA because of Kirby then you are blind....look at guys we KNOW were paid.

Hey can yall help my wife and her classroom win this contest. Voting ends at 10 am. She is down by 7 votes. Her classroom board is 2K Disney board - Mrs. Jenna and Mrs. Danielle. Thank yall!

I voted, but Mrs. Masotti is still hangin' tough.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back