Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ball did not hit Kiffin on the right elbow. The announcer made that up. You can see it blur by in front of him.

We got ripped off all night, beginning with taking TB's touchdown off the board (greater than the margin of UM's "win," and then continuing with some shockingly bad spots. SEC should have reviewed the officiating. And fined themselves.
Yeah, definitely not on the elbow. Clearly looked to land just in front of him by looking at the blur and even the way he reacts to it.

How is that even possible? This dude is going to be a college legend.

Twitter is saying he had three different season-ending surgeries, which like hey I get it. That sucks. But life sucks sometimes. It’s bad luck but getting 9 years in college is wild. A 27-year old playing college football.

Twitter is saying he had three different season-ending surgeries, which like hey I get it. That sucks. But life sucks sometimes. It’s bad luck but getting 9 years in college is wild. A 27-year old playing college football.
Medical redshirts should be a one-time event, and I was previously under the impression that the rules stated as much.

Reactions: itsme
We better enjoy this year...because Pearce would be crazy to come back...I just hope if we get in the playoffs that be doesn't bail on his team to "prepare for the draft"

Surely he wouldn't...but with the mercenary me-first nature of today's players...it would not shock me.

Top 10 money is insane.
If the Vols make the playoffs, I can almost guarantee JP won't opt out. But, if we are in the Citrus Bowl or a similar level bowl, I say 55/45 he opts out. Jmo

He is a college student. This is not a career. He should be a doctor by now.
Considering he is working on his 2nd masters degree, or hell maybe he is working on his doctorate, he seems to be doing fine. He has also inturned twice with fidelity investments. Seems like a pretty smart kid getting all he can out of free education. Smart kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back