Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Lanning not taking the job at Alabama was the best for everyone..

I don't believe these recruits and players would be leaving like a raging wildfire if Lanning had taken the job..

These players were recruited by Lanning at Oregon they were familiar with him..
How many knew who the hell DeBoer was.?
Lanning is a leader. Clearly kids flock to play for him.

Debeers, much like Butch and the coach from Michigan via LA, are self promoters. Seeing how he entered Loser like Roman Emperor conquering Germanic tribes, meanwhile Marcus Aerelius sits, watching, with folded hands.

I find it amusing. How quickly does the mic go hot, before he announces this was all the measured plan? We needed to flip the roster from 5 stars to 3 stars, with heart.

Dan Lanning not taking the job at Alabama was the best for everyone..

I don't believe these recruits and players would be leaving like a raging wildfire if Lanning had taken the job..

These players were recruited by Lanning at Oregon they were familiar with him..
How many knew who the hell DeBoer was.?
You are spot on. Lanning was the “splash.” Alabama hired a bloop bloop.

Lanning is a leader. Clearly kids flock to play for him.

Debeers, much like Butch and the coach from Michigan via LA, are self promoters. Seeing how he entered Loser like Roman Emperor conquering Germanic tribes, meanwhile Marcus Aerelius sits, watching, with folded hands.

I find it amusing. How quickly does the mic go hot, before he announces this was all the measured plan? We needed to flip the roster from 5 stars to 3 stars, with heart.

I don’t get the love affair with Lanning.

It’s like y’all appreciate a recruiter more than a winner. Lanning couldn’t beat DeBoer…

Watching the bama implosion...
Wedding Singer Jon Lovitz GIFs | Tenor

It’s like y’all appreciate a recruiter more than a winner. Lanning couldn’t beat DeBoer…

And they played twice...

I do however think Lanning is showing a bit of intelligence. You don't want the Bama job following Saban, but in 3 or 4 it's back to an attractive spot following DeBoer

This does show me the importance of having a succession plan.

If you build around 1 coach it isn’t sustainable when they leave.

I honestly didn’t expect it to be this bad. 😂
I think their plan was…Everyone wants to be the coach at AL so we can pick who we want.

I even saw people on here doing it. Sark was mentioned the most. I couldn’t figure out what he could gain. He just got it going at Texas where he has more resources than AL. Why would he want to leave that to follow Saban? I’m sure they asked. Along with many others but want to act like this was their first choice.

Dadgum… how many top ranked players did they have on that team….
They were freaking absolutely loaded.
Is this breaking news to you? 😅

Just messing, but they've been the most talented team 4 years running. They've had 70-75 bluechips on their roster each year. An embarrassment of riches.

In 2022:
They had 75 bluechips.
We had all of 26.

Anyone still want to question Heupel's ability?

BBall Q. Why are JJJ and Viscovi not producing more? At this point, I'd think JJJ would be a prolific offensive contributor. Though, with Kinect now scoring so well, maybe that hampers the output.

Is this breaking news to you? 😅

Just messing, but they've been the most talented team 4 years running. They've had 70-75 bluechips on their roster each year. An embarrassment of riches.
Haha no it doesn’t surprise me but when seeing it all, it’s just very shocking the talent. Why would 5 star players want to go sit on the bench for a couple years?? I’ll never understand.
In 2022:
They had 75 bluechips.
We had all of 26.

Anyone still want to question Heupel's ability?

No just surprising just taken back a little when seeing it all, the talent they have. Like why would 5 stars want to go sit on the bench a couple years?? I’ll never understand..

Reactions: Smokey19rt

Just saying Lanning is a recruiter and could have kept more although some would have left. Doesn’t mean he would have been able to beat DeBoer’s team he will have with what he kept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back