Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanley Morgan
On the team with Stanley. Faster than fast, and he was a ball player. Great teammate as well.
Butch Thompson
You never heard of Butch. He was a Vol frosh in '71 from Cali. Got married to his HS sweetheart the summer of his freshman year, came back for summer practice in '72. Stayed only 1 day and went back to California. Missed his wife. Never played again.

Coach addressed it right after the game which seems to me that the crowd chanting that bothered him…. We were ranked 6 in the country and they weren’t even in the other receiving votes category…. They whipped us by 16 in a game that wasn’t ever close….. Seems like that would make us OVERRATED.
Seems like all you do is take the other side

Pretty sure it was 6 seconds. Romo said it was close, but you would like to have at least 7.
Romo actually said you needed at least 6 seconds to run another play. Then when there was 6 seconds left he said it was a good decision to kick. I thought they had enough time for one more but if something happened and the clock ran out, it would have been catastrophic. So I guess kicking was the right call.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back