Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like all you do is take the other side
Nah not at all…. I do tend to comment more when i disagree with something than if I agree with a statement…… I’m this instance, i would prefer Barnes to say something like…. The crowd was great and made it a challenging environment. I still feel that we have the best fans in the country though. The difference between being a good team and a great team is how you play away from your home court. I have to do a better job coaching them and the players have to handle those environments better… We will continue to work hard to improve…… or something along those lines….

For anyone it can help.

February 13, 2024: This is a time to set things right. Ask, and I will show you where you have gone wrong and how to proceed. Remember that presumption and fear are your enemies, and they will take you off course in a heartbeat. Take inventory to see if you are exhibiting the fruit of My Spirit, says the Lord. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
The Delta pilots on my flight to DC this morning really took this to heart. They realized mid-flight that they had an issue, decided they need to set things right, and brought us back to ATL.

How can a judge not see non compensatory damages, from NCAA's monopoly?

Tennessee's previous and current NCAA inquiries has hurt its standing with recruits (😉).

From top to bottom, the entity of, how they marshall, investigate, and the selectivity by which they 'bring' justice causes actual harm.

Inability to regulate efficiently, consistently, and with any frequency is dictionary definition 'monopolistic'.

Ergo, the NCAA, and its actions have hence exacted an irrevocable tarnish on out academic & proud athletic programs.

Because the NCAA is a monopoly, its very existence, along with cumbersome, archaic rules, seek to stymie the furtherance of each individual student athlete. I move, that without haste, we the people, break the Monopoly apart and crush it into fine powder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back