Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all of those I've mixed it up with today about the Chiefs...no hard feelings, and I apologize if I was harsh or rude.

Been reading and watching all about what happened in KC today...it's such a terrible thing, a terrible terrible thing. So senseless! Life is too short and precious, especially to be going back and forth on the internet.

Everyone take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
It didn’t even take until tomorrow! Knew you would return to yourself.

(Sorry , but I just really needed the world to know how shocked I was at the offenses in the Superbowl. Had nothing to do with your conversation. I could have said that.)

Final

92-63 VOLSView attachment 620028
You keep Pat Adams away from us and we finish this season undefeated.

GBO
We are clearly affected by him calling our games. We look like 2 different teams when he’s on the call versus anyone else. It’s probably a mental barrier at this point. Our last 4 games against ranked teams will probably have him as ref at least 2. Not looking forward to that.

Steve Wilks fired from 49ers DC position, getting the blame for the loss.

Also the QB everyone said was horrible is now projected as a top 15 pick in draft . J.J. McCarthy..

Reactions: KptVFL
I have been known to struggle with this one.

February 15, 2024: Self-centeredness comes from a place of insecurity within you, which I want you to release to Me, says the Lord. When you find selfishness overruling your ability to be kind and generous, take time to rise up in the Spirit and receive the blessing of My care for you. Establish more concretely your relationship with Me. Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back