Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from my inside contact this morning and he gave me 3 big updates:

1) Apparently Drinkowitz was at the game last night holding up a sign about our alleged violations. What a ****.

2) Drink and Zakai exchanged words. Drink started it, but Zakai apparently got the last laugh, calling him a 4-chin fat ***.

3) Saban has been meddling bigly in Tuscaloosa and everyone in the building is tense, as Saban apparently spends 12+ hours a day in his office while non-stop calls come in from Miss Terry asking him to come home and finish his ice cream.

This guy is dead-on. Best news reporter in South Knoxville iyam
That Drinkwitz was yelling at the Tennessee bench is true. Mizzou announcer on the network was actually bragging on air about Drinkwitz being that low class.

Why not just go ahead and do 16?

Anyways, another cool idea would be to give a couple of spots to winners of the bowls leading up to the playoff. Basically a few play-in style bowl games
I can't remember who suggested it, but someone here suggested having the bowls as normal and then seeding, say, an 8-team playoff. I love that idea so much more than what we're getting.

I can't remember who suggested it, but someone here suggested having the bowls as normal and then seeding, say, an 8-team playoff. I love that idea so much more than what we're getting.
It would keep players playing, hopefully. But at what point for would-be first rounders is this too much football when the draft is a few months away and they opt out anyway.

I’m guessing the guys were tired yesterday from their trip. A friend thought they bussed back. That means, game over before midnight Sunday and bus back 13 hours? I figured they flew.
Used to be, anything West of the Mississippi you flew. Maybe that's changed?

Why not just go ahead and do 16?

Anyways, another cool idea would be to give a couple of spots to winners of the bowls leading up to the playoff. Basically a few play-in style bowl games
I personally felt and continue to believe that it should be 8 teams and no one gets a bye. There's no bye in March Madness and imo there should be no bye.

I see that sources continue to indicate that Saban’s meddling is causing real problems with Alabama’s new staff. Apparently the long-time announcer was fired after he was caught in the middle in an argument between Saban and Deboer during a staff meeting and took Saban’s side. Things are getting really heated in Tuscaloosa!
You taking about Eli Gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back