Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not. At all.

Muhammed Ali said Sonny Liston wouldve been the best. Too bad, cause its a no doubterView attachment 638004

Tyson was a street brawler, with excellent peek a boo style. Anyone with length and a jaw could take him.

Had UFC been a thing. Tyson wouldve been the goat.
I was commenting on a previous post. Yes Ali was the man in the boxing ring.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Lol WWE wrestlers

It was called the Wyatt Family, the guy holding the lantern passed away from a heart attack after having a bout with CoVid.
😂 😭 I really had no earthly idea.

I was worried he might be in a coal mine with that lantern and thus our guy was headed to Kentucky.

Seriously, Lantern + We're Here. Could be Lan Here = Lanier? Kinda a stretch. (A guess from Mookie in the 🏀 forum.) I don't see how Wyatt helps. He doesn't have a bro named Chaz, does he? 😂 I'm getting nowhere with this clue.

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52 and DD4ME
I 100% judge people who like mayonnaise. It’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted. I get so pissed when people/businesses cater food and the sandwiches when mayonnaise is already on the sandwiches. Just an absolutely disgusting condiment.
Homemade mayo is 1000x better than ANY store bought brand. Using butter or bacon grease to make mayo is absolutely delicious.

I 100% judge people who like mayonnaise. It’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted. I get so pissed when people/businesses cater food and the sandwiches when mayonnaise is already on the sandwiches. Just an absolutely disgusting condiment.
Literally hadnt eaten all day, got to Hartsfield Jackson - and only thing there was pre packaged sandwiches with Mayo. My anxiety went sky high.

Like a dog rummaging through garbage cans for no mayo, finally found one.🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back