Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downhill Ride GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

All down hill from here!
Iove MTB. went few week back. sign clearly said 'Old Man Trail'. After 2.5 miles Id decided that life was too special. So I left, tachycardia and all.

I understand that you want him in space and we didn't really have the personnel to move him around much. Maybe with the new additions we will this season. I think he would be devastating as a backside rusher space pr no space.
You’re talking about an edge in a 3-4. Not happening here. But yeah…he works in multiple schemes in the NFL.

Been so long....I don't remember the UC
The new one is boring and has nothing in it besides a few restaurants and the bookstore…. The old one had the bookstore…. a convenient store, restaurants…. theatre where they played football games to watch…. and down under( video games, bowling, pool tables, tvs to watch other football games). It was a lot more fun.

The new one is boring and has nothing in it besides a few restaurants and the bookstore…. The old one had the bookstore…. a convenient store, restaurants…. theatre where they played football games to watch…. and down under( video games, bowling, pool tables, tvs to watch other football games). It was a lot more fun.
Well then, yea, the new one is hardly a Student Center. Why would they do that?

Aidoo was the 12th best player in the portal.

If you're going to spend on the portal, there aren't many better.

Jmo but folks let a couple late games wash away what he did majority of the season. He was a beast for a good portion, hit an unfortunate late snag. He also improved a ton YoY, so he looks to have additional upside.
Keep reading about his late season performance. Did he already have one foot out the door?

😂

I respect myself. I just don't respect the cheap oil in mayo. It gives me the heeby jeebies. Idk why. Even when I was a little kid, begging my mom not to put that on my sandwich. 😂 But I know mayo has die-hard fans.
My first memory of mayo is seeing dad with any sandwich with the stuff oozing out the sides of every sandwich he ate. Ewww 🤮

My first memory of mayo is seeing dad with any sandwich with the stuff oozing out the sides of every sandwich he ate. Ewww 🤮
I 100% judge people who like mayonnaise. It’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted. I get so pissed when people/businesses cater food and the sandwiches when mayonnaise is already on the sandwiches. Just an absolutely disgusting condiment.

Can anyone translate for us, old people.

Deion: "He will be a top 5 pick. Where yo son going? Lololol I got time today. Lololol
Deion thinks his son will get intercepted a lot, is bored, and likes to laugh. He is curious about the poster's son's destination.

FB (person Deion is replying to): Tell yo son stop act like he the coldest out here then put up a 4-8 season
The person he is talking to thinks Deion's son's heater is not working, but shot 50%.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: drvenner
I 100% judge people who like mayonnaise. It’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted. I get so pissed when people/businesses cater food and the sandwiches when mayonnaise is already on the sandwiches. Just an absolutely disgusting condiment.
It’s ok if your food palette isn’t developed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back