Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way. Unnecessary Roughness is ok for the offseason. I usually have to fast forward through whole parts of episodes. It's mostly Brandon just talking about how hot Kayce is and then playing heel to whatever fanbase for the week to drive engagement.

Barstool as a whole are slaves to content. PMT can kind of get away with doing whatever they want, and I like the golf guys they have at Barstool, but everyone else is just constantly clawing for engagement.

Yeah, Barstool is its own unique platform. They’re just not a good listen if you want fair, logical analysis and not just catering to an audience at a given time to draw clicks and listens. A lot of their hosts like PFT, Big Kat, and Brandon are funny, but they’re not more knowledgeable than the common fan.

I’ve got a few Barstool podcasts that I keep up with. I usually enjoy these type of podcasts. If they just switched out Brandon for someone else I’d probably enjoy this one too.

I’ve seen Brandon Walker flip flop on Tennessee and Knoxville all the time. He knows how to rile up fanbases for better or worse to push content.

I feel the same way. Unnecessary Roughness is ok for the offseason. I usually have to fast forward through whole parts of episodes. It's mostly Brandon just talking about how hot Kayce is and then playing heel to whatever fanbase for the week to drive engagement.

Barstool as a whole are slaves to content. PMT can kind of get away with doing whatever they want, and I like the golf guys they have at Barstool, but everyone else is just constantly clawing for engagement.
I’ve fallen off of the Fore Play podcast just because I’ve had less time to listen to podcasts in general these days, but I used to listen to every episode. Always enjoyed them.

And I’ll give Brandon a little leeway on the Kayce talk.. because I’d be doing the same if I was him 😅

P
Daniel Thies for Germany was the big man that came off the bench for Boston…Steve Kerr is a joke coach bro riding on the back of Curry,Thompson and Durant success…horrible game planning horrible substitutions he’s had the same players in all game…coming into this game Germany was big down low and instead chose to play small like he does at GS but with no Steph curry..dude had walker Kessler on the bench at 7ft 1 for rebounding.never put him in..he deserves this loss.
Plus JJJ got totally outplayed by This in the game.... Quite a few younger players compared to years past....

Reactions: UTSuave’
I know that your crayola coated colon makes you crotchety and prone to outbursts, but my thread was a beautiful creature that was struck down just as he was reaching his prime. You and all your anti-Glitch minions should be ashamed.
Objection! You know your thread was blasphemy! It was against the natural order! If you were a witch, we’d burn you!

P
Plus JJJ got totally outplayed by This in the game.... Quite a few younger players compared to years past....

Stars on this team.zero super stars..and bottom tier role players in the league …which tells me the super stars in the league didn’t want to represent their country..which is BS . Hopefully they take offense to it and load up the next go around…just weeks ago they were making fun of competing against the world…hopefully it’s a reality check

P
JJJ is not a one on one stopper in the post, especially with FIBA rules making it ok for the offensive player to basically assault a defender. He’s not a great rebounder either. He is elite at guarding on the perimeter for his size and is elite at providing backside help defense.

It’s a roster construction issue. If you are gonna have JJJ, you have to have another big to do the dirty work with him (look at Steven Adams with the grizzlies).

And they should spend all pre-tourney camp working on taking the ball off the rim on shots. No Goaltending in FIBA after the first bounce. A ball should never hit the rim twice. Euro guys know that

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back