Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weezy didn't cause it...it was Glitch the Usurper 😁

I'm kind of surprised we don't have more official visits set up for games. Cole is listed to visit this weekend. Hopefully he makes it in. Mikell and Okoye are listed to visit for the SCar game. Need Okoye to make it in. And Saleapaga is listed to visit for the Georgia game. That's it so far. It blows my mind that more kids aren't interested in us. Is it the negative spin we get in the media? We have great coaches, great tradition, an unbeatable gameday atmosphere, and we're riding a wave of success. It just seems like more kids would want to jump in. Especially over other SEC programs that aren't enjoying the same level of success.

1694172960703.gif

I got you @Glitch 😂 we keep receipts

Last edited:
Can they afford better receivers after paying Mahomet $800 billion?

He’s not even in the top 5, and Burrow just signed the richest deal.

But if you look at salaries, there are very few QB/WR high dollar combos. Hurts (who just signed) and Brown; Allen and Diggs; Herbert (who hasn’t been signed long) and Allen. Otherwise, it’s either one or the other.

Kelce is the Chiefs top WR. It’s a balancing act.

I just found out about this yesterday. If you aren’t using it, check this out! It’s like a VN App!

He’s not even in the top 5, and Burrow just signed the richest deal.

But if you look at salaries, there are very few QB/WR high dollar combos. Hurts (who just signed) and Brown; Allen and Diggs; Herbert (who hasn’t been signed long) and Allen. Otherwise, it’s either one or the other.

Kelce is the Chiefs top WR. It’s a balancing act.
When they traded Tyree Hill, that showed Kelce and MaHome were the nucleus of offense.... Just carry average receivers and they be okay...

I would apologize, if I were you, Newt, and explain that you were making a joke about Weezer's attachment to the board (which seems true to me), but did not mean to impugn his care of and for his mother. It was basically a snark accidentally gone wrong. Weez seems to have some really close friends here from life outside the board. And if he did wish to be wished well by them and the board at large, nothing wrong with that. Not your roll, I know, but that's ok, too. You can continue to snark on. You don't have to be infallible.

No, it's not. I'm sure he will survive the abuse.

Reactions: Orange.
While I can understand that, there's many times I've come to this board to vent when my wife has been in the hospital. I've got friends here, ones I've actually been with outside of here, and the ones here that have just been there to listen, or pray. It may seem weird to you, but people react to stressful situations in different ways.

Which is fine, me pointing out the act was weird is also fine. No one has to agree with me, which is also fine.

Reactions: Adam2014
When they traded Tyree Hill, that showed Kelce and MaHome were the nucleus of offense.... Just carry average receivers and they be okay...

Chiefs did spend high draft picks on Moore and Rice in back to back years. Also took a flier on Ross who is super talented if healthy. Imagine they want those guys to develop instead of splurging via free agency and trades. Spend money on the line and defense. Seems like a good plan for long term success to me.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I think everyone else was more upset with @bignewt than @Weezer was. 🤷‍♂️

I blame that abomination of a thread that was started the other day by @Glitch . The unwanted gift that keeps giving.
I know that your crayola coated colon makes you crotchety and prone to outbursts, but my thread was a beautiful creature that was struck down just as he was reaching his prime. You and all your anti-Glitch minions should be ashamed.

I know that your crayola coated colon makes you crotchety and prone to outbursts, but my thread was a beautiful creature that was struck down just as he was reaching his prime. You and all your anti-Glitch minions should be ashamed.
Oh, I am ashamed mister! Ashamed to have been a part of that cesspool of a thread! Ashamed to have been drawn in by your trickery of making everyone think it was a real thread!

But most of all...I am ashamed that I didn't use a meme to show you how truly upset I was!

Oh, I am ashamed mister! Ashamed to have been a part of that cesspool of a thread! Ashamed to have been drawn in by your trickery of making everyone think it was a real thread!

But most of all...I am ashamed that I didn't use a meme to show you how truly upset I was!
You'll get over it, I am sure.
Crayon GIFs | Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back